2. Instantaneous Fuel(L/H): Car one moment of fuel consumption
3. Average Fuel (L): When the car on the road every hundred kilometers average fuel consumption
4. Running time(S): From car engine on to car engine off, car ran across time.
5. Speed (km/h): Car speed
6. Live Load: At constant engine speed, its performance index, along with the change of load in must keep the speed constant when the load characteristic is measured.
7. Temperature(℃): Coolant Temperature
8. Throttle Open: The engine throttle opening Angle. By the driver through accelerating car engine throttle pedal to manipulate, to change the volume of the engine, to control the operation of the engine. Different throttle opening marks a different engine operating condition
9. Engine Speed: High and low engine speed, work is related to the unit time the number of how many or the size of the engine's effective power, namely the effective power of the engine with engine speed and change
10. Voltage: The car battery voltage
11. Error Code: Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database)